1. The CUCET Website: The website www.cucet2013.co.in for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET- 2013) for admission to various academic programs offered by ten Participating Universities (PUs) has been activated with effect from 15th March 2013.
2. Programs Offered and Eligibility: Click on Programmes offered and Eligibility to view consolidated and universitywise lists of programs and courses offered and eligibility. Also, click on the logo of the participating central university to visit its website for further specific details on the courses, eligibility criteria and admission process of the concerned university.
3. Eligibility Criteria: Admission to an academic program is subject to applicant’s fulfilling eligibility conditions for various programs as notified in the respective Universities’ websites. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the program he is applying for as notified by the concerned University.
4. Choice of Program/Course: A candidate can apply for maximum of three programs/courses offered by the PUs for which he is eligible as per the eligibility criteria of the concerned PU. However, it not compulsory or necessary to
apply for all three choices. Candidate can choose either 1, 2 or 3 choices as per his/her preference.
It must be noted that in case there is clash of timings of tests or test centres for the options chosen, the candidate will have to decide which test to appear for. No refund will be admissible on this account.
5. Choice of University:Candidate can give up to three preferences of course-offering universities of your choice for each of the course chosen.
6. Application:Candidates can apply either online or offline. For online application, visit the home page of CUCET website, click onHow to apply and fill the formfor necessary instructions. Click on Apply on line to start applying
For offline application, visit the home page, click on Offline application form download to download the offline application form. It is advisable to download the latest offline application form from the cucet website. The
instructions for filling the form are given on the reverse of the form. Address of Universities is given on website.
The offline application form can also be downloaded from the website of the concerned PU.
7. Mode of Exam: The CUCET exam for admission to various courses in Languages(English, Hindi, Tamil, Oriya etc.)will be in offline mode (i.e. conventional ‘pen & paper’ exam) at all offline centres.
Exams for all other programs/courses will be in on-line mode (i.e. online on computer) (CBT) at all online centres in all states except in Gujarat and Kashmir. The candidates appearing in Gujarat and Kashmir will have option of
choosing either online centre(exam on computer) or offline centre(OMR based exam).
8. Choice of Centre: A list of offline and online centres is given on the website. If the number of candidates opting for a particular online or offline centre is not viable, they will be allocated to the nearest centre. The decision of the
CUCET authorities is final in this regard.
9. GATE/GPAT/CSIR-UGC JRF/NET Candidates: A candidate applying for admission toM.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Pharm. program of a PU with valid GATE/GPAT score is required to give details. The website of concerned PU
must be consulted to find out if such candidate with valid GATE/GPAT score is exempted from appearing in the CUCET by the concerned PU. Similarly, candidates with valid CSIR-UGC JRF or NET award and applying for
M.Phil./Ph.D./Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D. program of a PU should consult the website of the concerned PU to ensure if they are exempted from appearing in the CUCET by the concerned University.
10. Results Awaited: Applicants awaiting results in the qualifying examination may also apply. However, their admission will be subject to their passing and getting the minimum eligible marks in the qualifying examination, the
proof of which should be submitted as soon as the results are declared and in any case before the last date fixed for the completion of the admission formalities by the Universities concerned.11. All candidates applying for admission (including those exempted from appearing in CUCET-2013 by the concerned University-refer University website), must apply, pay necessary fees and register.
For more information visit : http://cucet2013.co.in/