Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai-600073, Tamil Nadu invites Applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
For Ph.D. & Junior Research Fellowship (JRF):
- All eligible Ph.D. students who qualified in the interview will be offered a Ph.D. Stipend of Rs.12000.
- Exceptional Ph.D. candidates will be offered a JRF position. Requires a minimum qualification of M.Tech/M.Sc in relevant subject and first class or equivalent at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
- Those who have appeared for the final Master’s degree examinations can also apply.
- The selected candidates will be offered a fellowship of Rs.16000 per month for 2 years. After 2 years the fellowship will be enhanced to Rs.18000 per month based on the KPI performance.
For Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF):
- Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject. Those who have submitted the Ph.D. thesis and awaiting the award of degrees can also apply. The selected candidates will be offered a fellowship of Rs.35000 per month.
- Refer the website https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/ for details regarding current research areas.
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resume with a list of publications along with any relevant information about research experience and performance and three references by 15 September 2020 to the following address:
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research,
No.173, Agharam Road,
Phone: 044-22290742; 044-22290125
Official Notification : https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/downloads/BIHERRESEARCHJRF.pdf