Random and interesting facts series about everything and it will help you increase your general knowledge
- Who is the second man land in moon (ie. along with Neil A. Armstrong) in 21 july 1969.?Answer: Edwin Buzz Aldrin, Jr
- Who is the only person to have been awarded two unshared Nobel Prizes? Answer: Linus Pauling.The 1954 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and the 1962 Nobel Peace Prize.
- Which city lies in two continents?Answer: Istanbul, Turekey, is partly in Europe and partly in Asia.
- Which country national flag is non-rectangular as well as being the only national flag that is taller that it is wide?Answer: Nepal
- Which countries National Flags are exact squares?Answer: The flags of Switzerland and the Vatican City.
- Which is the coldest place in India?Answer: Drass in western Ladakh. It is also the second coldest place in the world after Siberia. Temperatures drop down to about -40 C in winters.
- Which is the longest English word without a vowel?Answer: Rhythm
- Which is the brightest star visible from the earth? Answer: Sirius. Diameter- 149,598,020 km. It is more than 24 times brighter than the Sun.
- Who was the first Indian to write the English novel? Answer: Baughim Chantra Chattarjee in 1874. Novel: Rajmohan’s Wife.
- The first New Year ever celebrated was recorded by the Mesapotamians, dating back to 2000 B.C & it fell around mid- March.
Stay tuned by subscribing any one of the following to get new posts immediately.