The Academy’s jointly-badged PhD program in which students can undertake research in several thematic areas focusing on the fields of Science and Engineering.
The Academy’s June 2011 intake will focus on attracting top students to work in exciting areas of applied research sponsored by its industrial partners.
Candidates will :
* Receive a generous scholarship
* Receive co-supervision from professors at IITB & Monash
* Receive a dually – awarded PhD degree from IITB & Monash
* Have access to world class research facilities
* Gain international research experience
* receive a special fellowship to visit Monash University
Candidates with a first class Masters Degree in Engineering or Science from a reputed university or a Bachelors/Masters Degree (with a high GPA) from the IITs, NITs or BITS should take advantage of this unique opportimity to acquire an internationally recognised qualification and pursuea career in research
The Academy is offering attractive PhD scholarships to suitable candidates
Although not a pre-requisite, candidates who have been highly placed in GATE or GRE should apply.
Apply for the PhD Program at : www.iitbmonash.org
Closing date for application is 11 April 2011.
Fur more information visit WWW.iitbmonash.org
Or email : email@example.com